So during my wonderful stay in Istanbul for the last week of my vacation in Turkey my aunt and her friends decided it would be really fun for the girls to go tour Bosporus on the yacht. We were a total of 10 people, and there was the captain. We decided it would be best to go stop right below the bridge and take a dip just for the sake of it, and we stopped at a couple more places before we stopped for a late lunch/ early dinner at the best seafood restaurant in Bosporus..
Unfortunately I didn't take my camera on the land since it was just lunch so I can't show you the platters. I don't know if its like that where you live but in Turkey when people go to restaurants they order a bunch of platters for the whole table so everyone gets a bit of everything! Anyways we left with spending $700 for seafood, and sides! Like I said its really expensive in Bosporus however the conversations, and small talk discussed at that table is irreplaceable!
Anyways after dinner we went for a stroll and gelato and got a few boxes of deserts for the ride home! We all decided it would be best to stop across the bridge so the adults could do their poker game! It was around 4am when we finally arrived home. But the day was unexplainably perfect in every little way possible!

No comments:
Post a Comment